Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge

Here I have another completed sketch for you. This one is from Sweet sketch Wednesday Another Valentines day card. The stamp set I used on this one is "Love you much" from Stampin Up! I heat embossed the love in red embossing powder. The DP used is from We R Memory Keepers and is a double sided paper so I totally loved this paper. My color scheme is Summer sun,Bermuda Bay,Postitively Pink and white. I used my Nesties in the scallop circle and also used my ticket corner punch on the DP. I used a yellow bling brad from my stash as the center for the 2 flowers in pink and turquoise dots. Oh Valentines day is so fun! All the Pinks and reds just make me so happy!

Comments

Arlana 11426 said…
What a darling valentine cards. Love your colors, paper , stamps and all the fun embellishments. Great job on my sketch. Thanks for playing along @ SSW!!!
I love the bright colors you have used for your valentine card. The paper is wonderful as well as the embellishments!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.
Lisa T said…
Awesome card! It is just so cute! Thanks for playing along with this week's Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge!
Melissa Craig said…
Very sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at SSW.
Jeannie said…
Beautiful job!
Thank you for joining us at SSW.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
KymKreates said…
I really like the embossing of the LOVE, it lends nicely to the bright colors of your DP. Thanks for joining us @ SSW.
Kym
Rose said…
Your card is so bright and pretty! Really fun! Thanks for joining us at SSW!
Love you paper, scallops, dots and flowers. What a great card! Fabulous job with the sketch.
Anne said…
Such a happy, sunny card - love it!
Sheri Gilson said…
Wonderful card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!

Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy