Mojo Monday #105

Its me again! I actually finished another challenge tonight Go on over to Mojo Monday and try out this weeks challenge.
This one I used scraps that I had in my stash and kinda pieced them all together. I used my sizzix Flower layers #3 and added the green button in the middle. The sentiment is from Trendy Trees from Stampin Up! Another accessorie I used was my smaller scallop punch. I think this card turned out adorable. I think I am on a roll, too bad I have to get up at the crack of dawn for work otherwise I would be up all night playin! Well, nighty nights to all and I will be back soon! Don't forget to enter my Blog candy below! See ya all soon!

Comments

SCRAPCRAZY said…
Great Job Dannie!! Glad to see your back in the mood.. Keep it up;)

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge