Desirae's Wedding

Hello all, I am so sorry that I have been MIA for a while. I have been in a little rut and just haven't been able to com up with anything to share. Well here is a card that I created
for a wedding that I am going to on Saturday. It is a really good friend of mine from High School, Her daughter. Her colors are Pink, white and black, so, I headed off to Splitcoast stampers for some ideas and this is what I came up with. I kind of took a little bit of something from a few cards that I absolutely loved. I wasn't quiet sure of what to use for the sentiment and I wanted to keep it kind of simple so I just grabbed some stamps from a couple of different Stampin Up sets. Love, Cherish & always! I used my EF "Swiss dots" &" D'vine swirl" I also added some pink gems to the swirls and the flower ribbon is little velvet flowers from doodlebug designs. The flowers at the top of the cake are from prima and pink brads in the middle of the flowers are from my stash of like a million. Well that's all for now but, I will be back on Sunday with a little surprise so come back and visit me soon!!

Comments

Wendy said…
Lovely wedding card.....I am sure the recipients will love it!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS26

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge