Our weekend getaway in our Hotel on wheels!


Hello and Happy Sunday to you all! I wanted to make sure I made and appearance this evening as we just got back from a weekend of camping(in out Hotel on wheels) and it was so much fun! We went to Petaluma, calif. and stayed at a KOA. Craig is in the photo getting the lights up around the awning! I have never been to one before and it was really fun and relaxing. We also hit the local flea market and I even found some rubber stamps at a really sweet price! I got a Stampin Up! set for $1.00 and a little football stamp (for my sons football cards and pages) for .50. Not too bad! So it was a pretty productive trip! I will post my pages that I create from our trip as soon as I complete them. Hopefully that will be soon! Well, off to bed and ready for the work week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge