Some 2 page Layouts







Hello all, Well here is the first of my 2 layouts that I actually completed at the crop that I went to yesterday. This one is from Halloween. I havent scrapbooked in so long that it took me a while to complete this. Oh, and I am the one in the Ketchup costume. I am a lunch lady at an elem. school so this costume was perfect for me.I am so happy that I got this layout done.


This next one is from a trip we made to Apple Hill. This too was around Halloween time. Apple Hill is up by Placerville, Calif. At fall time you go there and there are tons of Farms, Apple Orchards, etc. You can buy crafts, fruits,Pies and enjoy people watching from farm to farm. It is so much fun and we like to go every year. The 2nd. page was basically my mom and my aunt just being plain goofy. We are a family like that, Love to be goofy!

I hope everyone had a productive National scrapbook day and enjoy the month!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge