Happy Friday everyone. Finally, I didn't think that Friday would ever get here. Well, I have created a few things and also went to another one of Gina's stamp camps. We made some absolutely adorable things. The first item is a cute little goodie bag using the Stampin Up! "Bigz" Top Note die. We cut a little white craft bag and attached the die cut (one on each side) the added the scallop with the birdie from, oh my goodness, I forgot the name of the stamp set. Well it is a set from Stampin Up!
Then onto the adorable little candy box. it fits 3 Ghirardelli choc. squares. and we made a little band to hold it together. Then the card, well, Gina had it mostly put together for us, we just had to do the stamping and adding the paper to the chip board(pear) All 3 projects were fairly easy to make and we always have so much fun. I totally look forward to Gina's stamp camps eve
ry month!

Now for the Mothers day card I made. This one is for Craigs mom, I will work on my mom's card tomorrow night, I am such a last minute lucy, I think I thrive on doing things last minute. So onto her card. I really really like this card. I was able to use my many designs of DP(let me tell you, I could open a store of DP alone) The stamp set I used was "Doodle This" My color combo was Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery and whisper white. I added some bling in the areas that I used my Ticket punch. I am just really excited about this one. It did take me a while to put it together but it was so worth it! Let me know what you think!
If I dont get on here again this weekend, I want to wish all you mom's out there A very Happy Mothers day!!

Comments

Wendy said…
Cute projects.....love the birdie ones, especially the little chocolate box!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS28

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge