A sketch challenge


Here is a sketch challenge that I put together for Jenn Balcers WSC. It took me a while to figure out what colors I was going to use but once I did, It just kinda came together! I used a Magnolia Tilda image and colored her in with my Copics. I am still trying to get the hang of those darn Copics but I guess practice makes perfect. The colors I went with were Real Red, YoYo yellow, Orchid Opulance and white. I used my Swiss dots EF to add a little texture and the flowers I used are called fabric fancies. I added a green brad in the middle of both sets of flowers. The patterned paper I used is from Stampin Up! and is in a 6X6 pad that I received as a gift from the awesome Gina Taylor! For the sentiment, I used Thank you... For your friendship. Go on over to Jenn's blog and check out her challenge and play along!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge