Oh my giggles! Where have I been?



Hello my Friends, I have been such the slacker this week. I think it's the weather, we finally are getting some rain, after having 2 weeks of 70 deg. weather. This is not typical Calif. weather in February. I am so glad we are finally getting some rain.


I went to a stamp camp on Thursday evening at Ginas, It is her monthly stamp camp and I don't miss those for anything. It is a really great group of ladies and I just have so much fun with them!

We worked on quite a few projects for Valentines day. First, a 3X3 pizza box with the little birdie in its nest. Isn't that adorable? Then we made 3 cards to put into the box, Vary simple but vary cute!

The next project that we made was this totally adorable card made with the Bigz Top Note from Stampin Up! I think this is a great idea. Not just for Valentines day but for any occasion! We also die cut the white card stock, embossed it with the Swiss dots EF and cut at the perforation so we could layer it on the card. We did the same with the designer paper.(cut at the perforation) to layer!
I will be working on some more projects this weekend, we are expecting more rain so it will be a stay in the craft room weekend and a 3 day weekend at that. Hope everyone else has Lincolns birthday off!
See you all soon!













Comments

Anonymous said…
Fabulous projects!
Kim said…
Dannie those are adorable projects! Looks like you had lots of fun!
Hugs~ Kim

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge