Hello all, wow, 2 posts in one day. I think I kinda have this new computer a little figured out. It has been a challenge to say the least. Well, onto the goodies. I have a Bella Sistah from one of my Yahoo groups and for 3 months, we chat with each other,send cards,stamped images and just have some fun! Well this time around My Bella sistah is Jamie and today I received a package from her. Wow, what a cool package. She sent me some really cool goodies. To start off she sent me a monogramed clear stamp set in "D", A 3 ft. felt flower border. Totally cute, I have never seen this before. A glitter mix called "sweetheart" , 2 packages of Prima flowers, One of them is the coolest primas I have ever seen. they are Mesh and I really cant wait to use these. Vary cool. The other package is Prima fancies in aloha petals deep coral. Some stamped images which I will definitely use, If you don't have the actual stamp, then having the stamped images is the next best thing.
And, I was saving the best for last...... a Stamping Bella stamp. "Mwahbella with words" I lovey love love that stamp! Well, onto some creatin, Hugs to all my sistahs out there!

Comments

Christi Flores said…
Don't you just love getting happy mail! Everything looks awesome! What a lucky girl you are!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge