Mwah!

Hello my friends, I hope everyone has had a nice Monday! It's been rainy and icky here in Northern Cali. but the rain is a welcome thing right now!
Here is a little something that I put together using my new "Mwahbella" That my Bella Sistah Jamie sent me. This image is so darn cute. I think she is my new fave! Jamie also sent me those awesome Prima flowers. I couldnt wait to use them. The DP I used is from My minds eye, "A girl is... Sugar stripes/ Pink Gingham. I still have over half of this sheet left so I am going to attempt to use the whole sheet.
I colored Bella in with my watercolor pencils and used my blender pens from Stampin Up!! I just love my Blender pens, I use them on a daily basis coloring in my images!
Another embellishment that I use is the Hodge podge hardware with the green brads to secure it to the card front. I added the sentiment "Mwah" also with the "Mwhabella"
The color scheme that I went with was Pixie Pink,Creamy Carmel, Real Red and Close to cocoa. I came up with that from the Stampin Up! color combo site. If you have a hard time puting colors together like I do then this page is really nice to have! So let me know what you think of my creation and keep an eye out as I will be having some Green candy coming up real soon! Hugs to all my stampin Sistahs out there!

Comments

I like your little doodles on the edge. Very cute!
Donna said…
Gorgeous card, I love that image. Donna x
Kim said…
Beautiful card! and of course I LOVE the colors! :) Thanks for the Vday card...I so loved it...sorry it's taken me forever to get a thank you to you! Seriously this school thing is getting into my play time...not liking that! ha ha! Hope the rest of your week goes good!
Hugs~ Kim

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge