Grandmas Birthday

Hello all, Well this is my first post using my new computer and what I am having a hard time with is when I download a picture, I don't know where in the heck I put it. Yikes! I have been getting a little frustrated with this Windows Vista thing. Has anyone else experienced any problems with Windows Vista? I guess when you get used to something and then something new comes along, It is kind of a shocker.
Well, I have been away for a while because of the new computer, so hopefully I can get my butt in gear and figure this out. Anyhow, Here is a card that I made for Craigs Grandma's birthday. We are going to have dinner with her and the family tomorrow evening for her 92nd. birthday.
On this card I used the stamp set Doodle this and the Happy Birthday is from "Think happy thoughts" Both from Stampin Up! I the designer paper I used is also from Stampin Up! which was retired a couple of years ago. I used my nesties for the sage shadow and barely banana scallop circles and my punches for the happy birthday sentiment. The colors I used here are Pixie Pink,barely banana, sage shadow & whisper white. I used the same colors for the ink except the top flower is in Lovely lilac. For the center of the flower, I used a build a brad and a flower stamp from the Doodle this set.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge