Thanks to my Bella Sistah Pat!

Hello all my friends out there! I received a package from my Bella Sistah Pat Martin today and I couldnt wait to open it! Look at all the goodies that she sent me! I got a pair of halloween socks(I love holiday socks) a bunch of Bella images, witchybella and snowbunnybella. microwave popcorn wrapped in halloween theme, a decorated notepad holder,some embellishments,some smaller decorated sb pages, a really cute fall theme t-lite holder,some fall leaves, a decorated matchbook box with some embellishments inside, some ribbon with a D on it, a tin she decorated the inside of for me and a totally cute Bella card! I just love all the little goodies she sent me and everything was a fall/halloween themed! Thank you so much Pat!

Comments

Anonymous said…
The Navitimer does not have a metal logo, but it is clean and perfect like the logo you would find on the Breitling Bentley
website. Chronomat Evolution
is a brand of Swiss watches from Grenchen. Chronomat B01
offer aviation functions, though their chronograph functions have become more of status symbols than practically applied tools. They typically have a large face (e.g. the Superocean
has a 48 mm Case Diameter) for better visibility.
Anonymous said…
Take a look at the different designs of Breitling Watches
to understand their features. This would mean purchasing Breitling Aeromarine
would be completely out of their realm of affordability would it not? They can always purchase high quality Breitling Windrider
. Some may wonder of the quality and function of the Bentley 6.75
truly is at a level close to the original.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy