Ive been Tagged

ok, I have been tagged and this is the first time for me by Leanne over at Mile High stamp & scrap , I hope I do this right
Here's how it works...
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Answer the five sets of five (these are easy)
3. Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Here are the 5 sets of five...
Things you love....

1. Sleeping in on a cold winter morning

2. stamping and scrapping

3. Watching my son play Baseball

4. To laugh

5. Happy Mail

Things you don't love...

1. Rap Music

2. Bills

3.Mean people

4. having no money

5. Yard work

Songs on your iPod/Playlist

1. Foolin-Def Leppard

2. Meanstreak-Y&T

3. What Ive done-Linkin Park

4. Big Shot-Billy Joel

5. Over the mountain-Ozzy

Favorite Foods

1. sweet & sour Prawns

2. Cinnamon Rolls

3. Pepsi

4. Captn crunch cereal

5. Chicken cordon bleu

People you are tagging...
1.Roz
2.Meli
3.Jen
4.Katie
5.Lil Deb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge