Bella buttons & bows embellishment challenge


Here my friends is another challenge and some cool Blog candy. This one is from Mile High Stamp & Scrap. The challenge was to use any Stamping Bella Image, buttons and bows or ribbon. In my case here I used Silver cord as seen in the buttons. This is my first Halloween card this season(I am kinda laggin) but I think I like the way this one turned out. I have tons of buttons and to tell you the truth, I have never used buttons in my cards. I have every intention of using them when I buy them though. So here was my chance. The image I used is witchybella. I had to search high and low to find the right sentiment to add to the card, and this one I found in Stampin Up's! Taggers Dozen. I thought it was totally appropriate. "Queen for a day"! The spider web background paper that is used is from "Diecuts with a view". I also used my most favorite punch from Stampin Up! Photo corners. So let me know what you think! So go on over to Mile High Stamp & Scrap and check out all the cool stuff goin on over there.

Comments

LeAnne said…
Very cute! I love the jagged edges, perfect for our Witchybella. Thanks for playing.
LeAnne said…
Hey there it's me again. Just letting you know that you've been tagged. Check my blog to play.
Kim said…
Great card Dannie! I am with you that I never use buttons either so this really was a challenge for me too! I love how you incorporated yours...and I love that SU punch...I think you enabled me to order one! Good thing I have stamp club tonight! :)
Hugs~ Kim
Anonymous said…
Nice Blog layout and info,i'm from England try to visit my PARIS HILTON http://www.whygossip.com
Lynn Put said…
I think this is fantastic!!! I love the Bella, buttons and spider web back ground!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge