What a Scraptacular Getaway!


Hello all, Well I have had a crazy week. Back to work which means back to school, The weather outside has been really really hot which also means that the kitchen that I work in is really really hot as well. I get home and just want to drop, Luckily I get off of work at 1pm. so that is a total positive!
This past weekend, I went to a Scraptacular Getaway. 3 days of Scrapbooking Bliss! I actually got some scrapbooking done! 5 layouts done, I was so excited! The photo at the top is one of the ones that I completed. It was from our camping trip to Half Moon Bay. We camped on the beach. So totally cool, I love the beach! I actually tied for 2nd. place on this layout.
Brandon let me bury him in the sand and the middle picture is of his toes(We couldnt get them to stay burried. I just happened to have these cute tootsie paperclips, so that was perfect!
I havent quiet figured out how to format my photos on Blogger yet, so bear with me. The other photos are just random of me at ther retreat. I had a great weekend and wished that it would never end. That is the scrapbooker in me talking!
Well more later, Ive missed you all!









Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you like Christian Louboutin shoes
? Have you never worn Christian Louboutin Sandals
? In nowadays, Christian Louboutin Boots is popular.
Christian Louboutin Pumps
represent noble and status in Europe and America.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge