cute SCS 3X3 card box




Well I challenged myself tonight to do this really cool tutorial over at Splitcoast and I am really pleased as to how it turned out. I even went to Joannes today and paid $1.99 for a piece of patterned paper just for this project. The paper is by Cloud 9 design and I just loved the brown with the blues and pinks and reds. I also used my corner rounder to scallop the edges of the Rose red cardstock and that was totally easy. I have never tried it before, Usually I use my scallop scissors, only to have a crooked scallop, well, using the rounder it turned out perfect. I had a little problem with the lid but I concealed it so you cant really see my mistake. anyways, What do ya think? I think I am going to make a bunch of these and give them to friends!
Well I have a softball tourn. very early tomorrow so I am outta here! Hugs to all my fella creative sistahs!

Comments

Kim said…
Beautiful creation! I love the paper! These boxes are so much fun to make! Great work!
Hugs~ Kim

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy