Some really cool Candy!

Ok, I have been on vacation and now I am back to somewhat of a reality. School starts in a little over 2 weeks and I can honestly say I am ready for it. Not just for Brandon going back to school but for me to get my butt back to work. Yup, gotta get those childrens fed. (For those that done know me, I am a lunch lady) I have been off of work since the kids have been outta school and I think I have been gettin a little lazy.
Well anyways, I was checkin out some blogs and I can across this really neat one and well, she is offering some really awesome Blog candy and not only that, whoever wins the blog candy, she will host some blog candy on your blog with the most adorable stamps called "whiff of joy" Gaurdian angels stamp set. Thay are absolutley darling! Go on over and check them out, you will be glad you did!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge