Just sharing

Hello Friends, This is going to be a really quick post as I really have to let my arm rest. I had originally created this card for a challenge but because of my going slower than usual, I didn't finish it in time to add it to the challenge. SO, I hope you enjoy it. I did have fun making it as it was the first thing created in almost 2 weeks. I was starting to have serious withdrawals, LOL! So, Enjoy and I will see you all real soon!!




                                                                               Supplies used:
so saffron,wild wasabi,choc. chip and white smooth card stock, 
sentiment Gina K "Treasure to me" in     choc. chip ink 
and flowers by recollections from Michael's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge