I'm lovin the look


Hello Friends, It's just me. Hopefully this post will post to my blog ok. I am having some issues with Blogger. Maybe it could be me but I'm thinkin not, So anyways, Onto this lovely creation I made. Lately I have been into the Vintage,shabby chic look of things so when I started to make this I knew exactly where I was going with it. To start things off, I used cardboard, Yes, your average cardboard box and ran it through my Big kick with my Stampin Up! Top Note die cut. I then tore off the top layer of the card board.

I mixed some acrylic white opalescent pain with a pink re inker and then sponged some of the mix all over the top note piece. I put that aside and went to work on some of the other items I wanted to add to the "Top Note" I used my scallop heart nestie and die cut a heart in some DP and then embellished the heart in pink bling. I also added some Brown prima flowers and added some Distress stickles to the flowers. I also added some ivory lace and a die cut Bird from Stampin Up! I then added it to the top note.

I added a piece of Making Memories Je t'adore DP and put the sentiment "Cherish your dreams" and topped that with a fabric Brad in brown. I am working on another version of this card but with more embellishments. I will share as soon as I am finished with it. I hope you enjoy what I have created and will let me know that you were here to visit!

Comments

* Shell B.* said…
Awesome job on your card Dannie! Lovin' the look of it too!!

Shell~Alaska♥

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge