A Halloween Creation


Here is a card that I made to send to a friend for Halloween. I have to say that I absolutely love how this one turned out. I made the pumpkin from my Stampin Up! oval punch and also for the stem and leaves, I used Stampin Up! sizzlets. I must have been on a roll last night because, I threw this one together and was like ohhhh, I should add a little bling and when I did it was like total satisfaction. Does that sound kind of wierd? I almost don't want to send this one off, hehehehe!!!
There are the supplies I used:
US white,basic black, purple (From my stash), only orange(for my pumpkin) and striped Halloween DP from a Halloween pack.
sentiment from pumpkin patch(Stampin Up!) orange gems from me and my big ideas. also, Swiss Dots Embossing folder. scallop circle from Nestabilities.

I am now working on some sketch challenges so I will be back soon!

Comments

* Shell B.* said…
Hey Dannie, What a fun cute Halloween card!

Shell~Alaska
SBS26
SCRAPCRAZY said…
That is an adorable card;) Great pumkin!!
Gina Marie
Wendy said…
I love the bling you added to the embossed background strip! Really cute card, Dannie!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS26

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge