Friday Sketchers Week 73


Here is this weeks Friday Sketchers challenge sketch. I made a birthday card for my neighbors daughter who is turning 18 this month and she is totally girlie so I thought these were the perfect colors for her. These are the materials that I used for this creation.
Stamped image is from "Totally cool" from Stampin Up! The DP is from a birthday stack from DCWV. I also added some yellow glitter to her purse and shirt. I colored in the shopping bags with my gelly roll pens by sakura. Copics were used on her hair and pants and shoes. I printed out the Happy Birthday Brittawnya on my computer. The flower is punched from my sizzix(daisies #2) from Stampin Up! I usde my xyron to stick the flowers on and there were like these spider web pieces of adhesive that I couldn't get off so I just sprinkled some yellow glitter on it to add a little sparkle to the flower. and the green po
lka dot ribbon is out of my stash. and now, for the finished product. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We have a winner!!!!

Some Pocket Letters

Less is more Challenge