Just a quickie...

Hello my friends, Not too much today, Just a quickie card that I put together for a sketch challenge and never even posted it so since I haven't posted in a couple of days I figured I would get this on and let you all know what I am up to. The colors I used in this one were Cameo coral,Close to cocoa,green galore and pale plum. The stamps are from all night media and I printed the sentiment in works. I really didn't care for this too much as it just wasn't flowing right for me but I guess it is kinda cute. I have been kinda busy lately with school starting and all. You see, I am a lunch lady for the school district which means I work only school days, so I have been off the entire summer and I am looking back now thinking where in the world did this summer go? I have so many things I want to do before going back to work but there is only less than 2 weeks left, Yikes! I have Scrapbook pages to complete, Challenges to do until all hours of the night,stamps to purchase, oh yea, I was supposed to paint the living room and Brandon's room, I guess it's back to the real world in 2 weeks. So with that being said, I am off to get some images colored in and maybe put something together to share with you all. I am off to create! Have a wonderful night everyone and I will see you soon!

Comments

Barb said…
This is so bright & cheerful, love it.
BALLET NEWS said…
Hello, I'm leaving a comment for you because you have a great site here - I've really enjoyed reading your posts and your pictures are great !

Thanks for sharing them and have a lovely weekend
Anonymous said…
Even if you be sure to expect top shoes in town, you ought to choose Hogan scarpe and give it a try



If you ever be sure to choose the top shoes in town, you might like to pick Hogan scarpe donna as well as try it out.You may surely experience the real custom stuff and also chic look on the total outfit.



I’m not just simply preaching about all skyscraping, piled, stripy heels here but hogan donna which I’m into preoccupation this summer season season.



I am trying to find an original one, unique and also will be able to remain-out to the limelight. I like them all. I will be totally in love with the fabulous sporty shoes like Hogan uomo.



The house of Hogan is famous for its casual-chic sneakers for him and also her. Been refined to epitomize the European lifestyle for the premium design ethic which discusses casual-elegance as well as innovative design.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy