Mwah & Fragile Beauty


Hello all, This is the first of 2 projects that I have completed in the last couple of days. I am going to make this short and sweet because I want to do some more creating before I have to go to bed. We are getting up early tomorrow to make a day trip to San Francisco and go on a speed boat ride on the bay. I am so looking forward to that. I will share some pictures tomorrow night . it should be a fun day and the weather should be perfect! 70's, Nice!!
So onto the projects. This first one I made for a sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers This one I used Mwahbella from Stamping Bella. Here is a list of the supplies used.
Dp by Imaginisce double sided
Rose red,white Card stock
Bradlets Art Accents by Provo Craft
A2 Embossing Folder D'vine Swir
l

My next card was done for an SCS challenge and this image is one of my favorites. It is Fragile Beauty from Sugar Nellie.

These are the supplies that I used.

Brocade Blue and White CS

DP is from My minds eye and is 2 sided,Whirlybird "sunshine girl" Soaring stripes paper
Gem brads, scallop circle punch in 2 sizes, Paper flowers from my stash and Martha Stewart Edge punch. Isnt it just adorable? Well I am off to do some more creating, I go back to work next monday so my bedtime is going to change so I need to take advantage of it now! See you all soon!!!

Comments

SCRAPCRAZY said…
Your cards turned out beautiful!! I would like to thank you for your wonderful card and additional items. You really seem to make my mournings.. How was your trip? I can't wait to see photos. I have never been to Frisco. I beg, it doesn't work..hehehe!!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge