We have a winner!!!!!

Happy sunday all, Well it is time for me to announce21the winner for my Blog candy give a way! This week went by so darn quick I cant believe it is Sunday already. So, I will make this quick because I am working on a project tonight that hopefully I can complete and share it with you all sometime tomorrow so......

The


Winner



Is...........


8 Powered by RANDOM.ORG


And that # 8 is
Scrapcrazy Gina Marie this is what she said:
Wow!!! Now That's What You Call SwEEEEtt Candy!! I would Love to Play at your house;) My Absolute Fav would have to be sky blue and brown. My daughter said that I tend to use this combo alot;) Any who, Thatnk you for offering up such Delicious Candy. I am off to link you;)

So, Gina Marie, Drop me an email with your address and I will get your goodies off to you tomorrow am(monday)

As for everyone else, Thanks so much for all your comments and It was really cool to see all of your color combos as I need all the help I can get with puting colors together so I really appreciate all of them!
Hugs to all my friends out there and I will see you real soon!

Comments

SCRAPCRAZY said…
WOOOHH HOOH!!! It was an honor just to be nominated..hehehe... Wait, I mean, I can't believe It!!! Thank you so so much!!
Vickie said…
Congrats to Gina!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge