Adorable Gate Fold card



Here is a gate fold card that I made the other night. I was in a Penny Black ATC swap and had some leftover images so I thought they would be perfect for a smaller gate fold card. I got the instructions from Splitcoast Stampers and this is a size gate fold that I had never done before. This is 4 X 4 1/4. Now I have to make an envie for it because this card is just too cute to not use. My favorite part of this image is his eyes. I added googley eyes. I again, used my spicas on his polka dots so it added some glitter effects to the image. The base of the card is Pretty in pink and the DP is called Princess Stripe from Pebbles Inc. Such pretty girlie colors!

Comments

Donna said…
wow! Gorgeous card, love the design, Fabulous. Donna x
* Shell B.* said…
Hey Dannie,
What a fun card....gonna have to give this design a try!

Shell~Alaska
SBS26
Christi Flores said…
This is awesome! Wow!!!
Anonymous said…
It’s a good idea to sketch out the structure of the THE THREE STOOGES with paper and pencil. Proprietary THE THREE STOOGES DVD tools offer GUI systems for creating this type of structure, but no such tools are available yet for THE THREE STOOGES DVD COLLECTION production on Linux.
Anonymous said…
He was named ACC Coach bags
times. He was named Region Coach Hamptons
16 times, most recently for the 2007 indoor season. Bob Pollock in his 20 years as head Coach Legacy
of the school’s track program Pollock Coach Luggage
athletes who won 13 national champions during his time at Clemson

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge