Peace & Love

Peace & love- I just love this card. I used my Hippiechickabella from Stamping Bella. This is my all time favorite Bella stamp! This was originally supposed to be a challenge card but I cant remember which site the sketch challenge was from so I decided to post it anyways. The DP I used is from P.I.G.G.Y Tales. doesnt it just go with the image perfect? The reds and browns and such! The card stock I used is riding hood red,bashful blue,so saffron and us white. I also added some stickles on the circle and used my spots and dots EF.

Comments

Barb said…
Ooooh, I just LOVE this card too, very nicely done, it all goes so well together. Loving the stamp as well, haven't seen that one before.

Barb-SBS#26
Anne said…
Great card, Dannette, the papers are lovely and yes, they do go really well with the image!
Anonymous said…
Take a look at the different designs of Breitling Watches
to understand their features. This would mean purchasing Breitling Aeromarine
would be completely out of their realm of affordability would it not? They can always purchase high quality Breitling Windrider
. Some may wonder of the quality and function of the Bentley 6.75
truly is at a level close to the original.
Anonymous said…
To create files in the correct format for mastering a VCD, SVCD or WINGS . Warner Bros. has expanded its WINGS DVD program, a service that offers customers the opportunity to send in a WINGS DVD COLLECTION copy.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy