More Christmas cards!!!




Hello all my cyber friends, Well I have been busy busy making my Christmas cards, For starters, here is one I made just tonight with "Wreathabella" I really like this one. I used Rub ons from Stampin Up! for the sentiment and I colored her in with my watercolor pencils and my blending pen. Isnt she darling?


This next one is one where I used a retired Stampin Up! set "Yule Bits & Borders. I also used my cuttlebug EF "swiss dots" The sentiment is used from the background stamp in the same set. Really cute and really easy!


And for this final one for the evening, I once again used Wreathabella, Pretty in pink,close to cocoa and whisper white cardstock. Also, The sentiment I used is from the Circle of Friendship stampin Up! stamp set. I added dazzleing diamonds glitter to the santa hat and the balls on her boots, also heat embossed the sentiment with a glitter EP.

Well thats it for me tonight, I have to get up bright and early for work tomorrow but I will be adding more during the week!

Hugs to all my Sistahs out there!

Comments

Anonymous said…
These are great!! Thanks so much for sharing. :)
Kim said…
Dannie these are all adorable!
Hugs~ Kim
Christi Flores said…
Dannie, all of your cards are awesome!!!!
Debbie said…
Fabulous card Dannie, love the images and papers you have used. Debbie x

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge