Just a couple of Bellas


First things first, I just recently received some images from an RAK partner that I had this last month and she sent me some Bella images that I dont currently own, I say currently because I intend on purchasing them after the holidays, so I couldnt wait to color some of them in and make something just lovely with them. Ok, I am not one that uses the word lovely but I just couldnt come up with another word, so anyways, I just love the bikerbabeabella and I had so much fun coloring her in.
The cardstock colors that I used are Rose Red, Blue Bayou,basic black & whisper white. You cant really tell from the picture but on the bottom I used itty bitty eyelets, I needed to add a little something and thats what it was.



This next one is called "Ipodabella" and she is equally adorable. I used the same patterned paper on her and the same color scheme as the Biker card but I added a little bling in the corners.
I hope you enjoy my creations, It's late and I think I need to go to bed. Brandon and I are getting up early tomorrow to go into San Francisco so I have to get my shut eye! More tomorrow night!
Hugs to all my sistahs out there in Blogging land!

Comments

Danni said…
Super cute! I really like how you did bikeabella!
Kim said…
Gorgeous cards, and I LOVE the colors and paper you used!!!!! Great work Dannie! Hope you and Brandon have a GREAT day today!
hugs~ Kim
Cute cards! Love the bike one.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge