Javablu Challenge

Happy Holidays
I have to Say that for the past couple of days, I have totally lost my mojo. I have sat at my desk for hours just staring at everything I need to create and I have just been stuck at this roadblock, soooo, I was surfing around and went and checked out Javablustamper and what did I find? A vary cool challenge and I love the colors that needed to be used so much that I went to creatin. If you are not a member of Javablustamper as of yet then go on over and check it out. It's not a vary large group but I think that it will be soon! Vary creative ladies over there and vary, vary sweet. With that being said, Here is my challenge card. The challenge was to use the colors Blue(bashful blue is what I used) & Brown(close to cocoa is what I used) and the kicker to this challenge was to also use 2 sentiments.
The image I used on this was a Magnolia image, I received this image from a friend so I am not sure as to what her name is and the sentiments I printed off of the computer and punched them out with my Stampin Up! word window punch and added brown brads to each end of the punched out words. I also used my Cuttlebug EF(snowflakes) and just added a few rhinestones . My finished card size is 5.5 X 5.5. I hope you enjoy my creation and hopefully I will have some more to share with you all real soon. I am on Winter break for 2 weeks so I am so looking forward to playing and sharing some more with you all!
Big Holiday Hugs to you all!
Dannette

Comments

Kim said…
Dannie that is AWESOME! I am headed over to the Java to check out the challenge! I am looking so forward to playing along! Your card is super duper cute! Love how you added the few rhinestones for that extra bling! Enjoy your 2 weeks off! Have a blessed Christmas hun!
Lots of hugs~ Kim
Christi Flores said…
Awww...this is SOOO sweet!!! I'm hoping to play along as well. :)
Chrissy D said…
Dannie- This is sooo cute! Love the sketch too! I need your address as you had won a Belli Challenge prize a few weeks ago and I need to mail your Designer paper to you! Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy