Leahs monthly challenge #2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH!!!!!

Wow! What fun this challenge was. Leah's birthday is this month and she got the inspiration from this really cool lookin cake! Check it out, I just love it! Well The colors that we had to work with were Rose Red,Regal Rose, Close to cocoa,Pretty in Pink and Vanilla. So this is what I came up with. You cant see the sentiment too well but it says "she with the most purses wins!" I used the purse stamp from Stamping Bella and everything else is stampin Up! Although I did use liquid pearls from Ranger Ind. and added some of the chunky glitter from Stampin Up!I also outlined the scallops with Close to cocoa. Isnt this just adorable?
Come back often this week since I have the whole week off for Thanksgiving break so I will have lots to share!

Comments

Unknown said…
It's sooo cute, Thank you.
Anonymous said…
Love it! So cute.
Chrissy D said…
Danni - Love that cake and your "take" on it. Such a cute3 card - love the raised elements on the purses too! TFS!
Kim said…
I love it! You totally nailed the inspiration to a tee!
Hugs~ Kim

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge