Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Frame and a challange!



Hello all my cyber friends. Well it’s Saturday night and what a great day today was. I had a vary productive day. It has been raining pretty much all day today so what a perfect day to get some things done. I cleaned out the fridge,cleaned up my side of the craft room(my boyfriend has a train layout on the other half of the room) Organized scraps,went to our neighbors house and played Liars dice, Brandon even came and played. I had so much fun. It's not too often that I get to hang out with with my almost teenage son(13 on the 13th.) So I was lovein it.


Then about 11:00 when we came home, I headed straight to the craft room. I have 2 things to share with you all tonight, The first is a wood picture frame that has taken me forever to complete but I think I like how it turned out. I painted the outside edge of the frame with brown acrylic paint and the inside edge was painted with pink acrylic paint. I then covered the frame with {note}worthy Audrey polka dot stripe paper from Making Memories. I used Mod Podge to attach it to the frame. I then scalloped some Close to cocoa card stock and mod podged it on. I added some baubles,some prima flowers with eyelets in coordinating colors and the pink ribbon and there you have it. Let me know what you think!
The next thing I finished tonight was a sketch challenge from Splitcoast, On this one I used everything Stampin Up! except for the stamped image (Stamping Bella) and the eyelets(Bradletz). I colored in my image with my watercolor pencils and used my blender pen to complete it! The colors I used on this were Cameo coral,barely banana,old olive and whisper white. The same colors were used to color in the image. Well it's nighty night time for me(1:46am.) Technically it is 12:46 but I am pooped!
Nighty nights all, sweet dreams!

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Oh my, the photo frame is beautiful! Great work! Love the colours and the way it came together.

Pilar said...

What beautiful frame and card ....

Chrissy D said...

This is a beautiful frame and great card! Love this! TFS!

Blog Archive