And the winner is.........

Well, I just want to tell everyone, Thanks so much for all the nice pots that I have received for my 3K Blog Candy! You all made me feel so good! Now, first things first, I had mentioned that on top of the goodies that were shown, I was also going to include 6 surprize stampes images and here they are.....
From Whiff of Joy we have 3 each of Charlotte decorating christmas tree and Willow with Lantern.
Now for the winner, Using Random.org It came up with #21-Michelle so with that being said, Michelle, e-mail me your addy and I will get you your goodies, Congrats and Thanks again everyone for playing and come back often as I will be offering some more cool sweets real soon!
Hugs to all my friends out there!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh wow ~ that was me! Thank you so much and please continue with the fabulous creating and sharing.
Anonymous said…
Hi Dannie ~ I'm not finding a link to you e-mail - maybe I'm losing it in my excitement!

Can you e-mail me @ ticketbelle@yahoo.com and I'll bounce back at you with my addy?

Thanks!

Michelle
Jennifer Love said…
Ooh..Whiff of Joy! I loooooove these stamps! :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge