Stamp Camp stuff!








Hello all, Long time no see. Well I am back to work and totally lovin it, Never thought I would hear myself saying that. Well. I havent had as much time to do my creatin, So, this is what I have done most recently. I went to Gina Taylors Sept. stamp camp. She always has so many fun and creative things for us to make. I just love goin to her stamp camps the first Thurs. of every month!


This first project that I have pictures is a CD holder and we used the stampin Up! designer series double sided papers to decorate. This was so easy to make and not only that, She had some extra blank ones that we could purchase, So I thought these would be really nice to give as a gift with a gift card or even stamped images tucked into the pocket.


Arent the cupcakes adorable? The stamp set that we used is "Crazy for cupcakes" by Stampin up!


Here is another creation that we made. Love the fall colors! We also used the spiral punch on the watercolor paper and We used the Hostess set " Happiness always" by Stampin up!








The final card we made was an adorable 3X3 and we used the scallop edge square punch and the stamp set we used on this one is the Ronald McDonald special stamp set " Say it with Scallops! from Stampin Up!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge