Scor-Pal purse


I have been so busy with my scor-pal, there are so many awesome projects and I just want to make them all! This one is a purse that took me no time at all to make. I used Stampin Up! designer series paper called "georgia Peach" I love love love pink and there is plenty of pink in that collection, The inside of the purse(opposite side of paper)is So Saffron. I used a velvet ribbon for the handle in pink. If you dont have a Scor-Pal, then you have to get one. It makes folds so incredibly easy you will have more time to make more projects! Drop me a line and let me know what you think!

Comments

Kim said…
Absolutely cute! I have to give this a try....and of course use some pink paper too...my favorite color! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge