Iheart2stamp sketch


Hey, I have been on a roll the last couple of days. I do alot of blog surfing and love to find sketches to challenge myself with. Well Jen over at I Heart 2 stamp has a cool challenge and it really did challenge me. I love to use patterned paper but I am extremely color challenged so I had a hard time with the colors, but this is what I came up with! Once again I used my swiss dots EF. That is my faveriot! I also used "love to shop" by Penny Black, Which is the first time I have used that stamp. I just love her images! the color combo that I used was Positively Pink, lovely lilac and garden green. I think they look pretty together, Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge