Okay, Okay, I'm a slacker




Okay, I have been such a slacker. I am on summer break and I have no excuse as to why I havent posted more onto my blog here. I have been stamping like a crazy person but I guess the process of loading the pictures onto the computer and then up loading them to my blog, etc, etc. makes me tired. Not to mention that usually by the time I am done completeing a project it is usually 1am. and I am ready to hit the sack. I promise, I am going to work on getting my butt in gear. I have also been working on some scrapbook pages from our trip to Carson City on the 4th. of July weekend so I will definetly post those soon as well! Wellllllll, Here are a couple of cards that I most recently made, Hope you enjoy them!


Comments

Hi there! I love your cards!!! Bellas are the cutest! Keep up the good work!

Love,

Glitter Bella aka Jessica Ottevanger

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge