My sweet Bella Sistah!


I received a package from my Bella sistah today! If you dont have a Bella sistah, you have got to go and get yourself one, No, actually, You have to belong to Bellaholicsanonymous on yahoo groups and you sign up for a 3 month partnership and they assign you a Bella sistah. This is my third round and I just adore the sistahs that I have had. They are true sistahs in the Bella sense!

Well this go round, my sistah is Dani(gotta love it!!) and she is totally sweet. Look at all the goodies that she sent me for this month. The pink box she decorated with a flip flop themed paper and added sweetybellas on the front and on the top of the container it says cards with tabs inside for different occasions. Totally cute!

Thank you so much Dani, I lovey love love everything you sent!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge