Oh how I lovey my Bellas

Here are a few creations that I have been working on. I have been coloring in my Bella images like a mad women and just waiting to add them to some cards! Bellas are so fun to color.
This one I used my Embossing folder and used a Brilliant Blue classic stampin pad and rubbed it on the raised part of the EF before I ran it thru my Big Kick. It gives it a cool effect!

This one I used my dots embossing folder in my big kick. I also cut out a template of her pants and glued them on. Pretty cool pattern for her pants, dont cha think?






Now this card is an odd size. I have about 200 5 X 7 size envalopes that I recieved from a friend that works for one of those card companies, Anyways, I want to try and use them up so this is a card that I made to fit the envie! You are going to see more of this size from me in the near future! I also used my embossing folder on this one and added some prima's with brads!

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG! I am so happy to see that you are using your CB folders on your cards! Love it, keep up the good work and enjoy your posts, Christina
Meli Palmer said…
oooh, I love the last one best. So cute!
Anonymous said…
WOW! What cute cute cards!! :) TFS!
Lynn Put said…
These are fabulous Bella cards!!!
Love the colors and the flowers you used on the last one!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy