Fishafella


I made this card for Brandon's dad for fathers day. He loves to fish and this was the best stamp that I had for any kind of a fathers day card. Fishafella from Stamping Bella. I also had no "Happy Fathers Day" stamp so I had to print this out on the computer but I think it looks pretty good! I used Bucharoo blue,whisper white and garden green cardstock and the patterned paper is a 2 sided paper so I didnt have to worry about coordinating 2 different papers. I put on a green ribbon from SU! and added 2 brown brads, I also used crystal effects to the boots to make them look like rubber boots, that I thought was a really cool idea, and there you have it, A fathers day card! TFL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge