Beates WSC #44


Here is my entry into Beates weekend sketch challenge. I just got some unmounted rubber stamps frm Hanna Stamps and arent they just adorable? This one just yells spring!
and the ribbon that I added I recieved in a gift exchange and just had to use it! The cardstock that I used is from Stampin up! in the colors Mauve mist,buckaroo blue, barely bannana and whisper white. I colored in the moose with my water color pencils and blended with my blender pen.The paper is from Paper pizazz Really soft and spring like colors!
Enjoy my creation, I should be adding more projects this week so check back soon!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing.
Hugs and smiles

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge