Beates weekend sketch challenge # 42

Here is a card that I made for Beates sketch challenge, I am also sending this off as an RAK! I used the huge scallop punch behind the flower and the patterned paper is something that I pick up at michaels in 6X6 size. I have so much patterned paper that I figured I better tone it down a bit and try and buy some in smaller sizes. I just LOVE patterned paper, all colors and patterns!
I added a yellow tone jewelled brad in the middle of the flower! I think I kinda like this card!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dannette, I think your card turned out great!
Hugs and smiles
Anonymous said…
If you always looking the finest shoes in town, you will definitely pick Hogan scarpe and also give it a try



If you are be sure to looking excellent shoes in town, i suggest you pick hogan donna and try it out.You will surely feel the real stylish stuff and also chic look on your own total wardrobe.



I’m not just simply discussing all skyscraping, stacked, stripy heels here but Hogan scarpe uomo which I’m into delusion this summer time time.



I'm searching for an original one, unique as well as may have-out over the limelight. I expect them all. I'm totally in love with the fabulous sporty shoes like Hogan uomo.



The house of Hogan is renowned for its casual-chic sneakers for him as well as her. Refined to epitomize the truth European lifestyle to its good quality design ethic that is targeted on casual-elegance as well as innovative type.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge