Challenge Card

Happy Friday all. Wow, This week just flew by. That makes me happy because we only have 8 more school days left until summer break, YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Can you tell I am ready for the summer? Anyhow, Here is a creation I made for a challenge over at Mojo Monday  This was a fun challenge and actually only took me about an hr to create it.  The papers I used was from a 6 X  6 paper pad from Creative Imaginations. I love paper and I have so many 6 X 6 pads and I keep adding. Papers are so much fun. I also finally used one of my new Nesties. this one is by Donna Salazar and you can make 3 different flowers and 3 types of leaves. If you haven't used any of Donna's goodies, check them out. She has so many neat creative tools. The image I used and stamped in Melon Mambo ink is from Inkadinkadoo. Isn't the sentiment just a hoot? Well, I am off to do some more creating so I hope you enjoy my challenge card and I will see you all real soon!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge