A 12 X 12 and a fur baby


Hello Friends, Just a quick post to share a 12 X 12 layout that I have been working on. I haven't been too productive with my card creating lately. I have however been able to create the adorable scrapbook page that I am about to share with you now. This lay out was actually from a kit that I received as a swap. I am really challenged when it comes to colors and coordinating them for pages and cards too but with a kit, it is soooo much easier. Love it Love it Love it! So, the kit is English Rose from Kaisercraft. I added some bling myself and also used a Bazill swirl template to add the pink bling.  The flowers that I added to the corner of one of the photo mats was white but I made them pink with my Tattered Angels Glimmer mist " Pink Cadillac"    I think I am going to use these for my wedding photos. 
So, I hope you all enjoy this fun layout and will join me again soon to see what is going on in my little creative world. 
As of June 14th. I will be off of work for summer break until late August so it is my goal that I will not only be posting more frequently but also will be doing some fun give aways and challenges here on Dannie's Creative Outlet.  
Our new fur baby
Cooper  8 months old
Oh, and before I forget, I also wanted to share with all of you my family's new addition(no, I didn't have a baby) but we did get a new fur baby and he is the coolest pup I have ever met. I have had dogs in my life but this one is different. He is so smart and cute and cuddly(is that how you spell it? ) LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy