Hello Friends, How is every one's weekend going? Mine, so far has been wonderful. I started out by going to garage sales and went to one that was strictly crafting(rubber stamps and supplies) goodies. This garage sale is a yearly thing and it is also a great opportunity to sell those crafting items that I no longer need or have duplicates of and so on. There was so many crafting goodies I had to make 3 trips thru to make sure I didn't miss a thing. 
After that it was time to come home and do some much needed laundry & house work. So with all of that caught up, time to hit the craft room and work on some swaps. Well, I completed 1/2 of a swap that I am in on Splitcoaststampers. This is for ATC's. I love ATC's. They are the funnest little pieces of art. This part of the swap is for Embossed ATC's. The dress form is embossed in a burgundy embossing powder. The stamp set I used it called Established Elegance from Stampin Up! 
This is for a set of 8+1(the +1 is for the hostess) and the next set I will be working on will be using designer papers. As soon as I complete them, I will be sharing!! All for now as I have to get started on my little pieces of art!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge