Hello Friends, How is every one's week going? It is almost Wednesday and I am so ready for the weekend even though we just had a week off for Spring break. The weather is getting nice and it is staying light later so it is almost Summer time and I can feel it!!  Sooooo, here I am with a project that I have just completed for Swap-Bot. This was to decorate a note book in the "Tim Holtz" kind of way. Well, I am really happy with how this turned out. I added the recipients name to the side and what I did was cut out the letters from a 12X12 piece of Tim Holtz designer paper and I glued them to card board and after I cut them out, I went over each letter with Distress crackle paint in Clear rock candy. The dress form is heat embossed in black and the time piece above it is heat embossed in clear over distress ink in aged mahogany. I added some burlap and some metal clock hands and keys and also that little burlap flower at the bottom of her name. Once I decorated it then I sat down and just grabbed any ribbon that I had and started tieing away. I even added some aged torn fabric. 
So, there you have it. I have to pack it up and get it shipped out to the UK so she gets it before the deadline. I hope you all like it and maybe even go on over to Swap-Bot and do a swap or 2. They are so addicting and so much fun and I have made some great friends!!    Love to you all!!!

Comments

Jessica said…
I think it turned out wonderful. I'm sure your swap partner will love it.
Teresa Zuehls said…
Cute card and take on the sketch! Love the pattern papers. TFS.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge