Finnally, A post

Hello Friends, It has been a long while for me but it has been an equally long while since I have created anything post worthy. I really have been in quiet the funk. Yes, I have created some quickie throw together things on a whim but for the most part, I havent done any challenges or swaps or anything like that. Some of my funk is Blogger. My blogger is a jacked up. I cannot see post options so when I go to change this font and color, I don't even know what I am clicking on. I really wish I was a little more computer literate. So, with that being said, I am posting a card that has actually taken me a few days to make. Mostly because every piece of card stock on it had to dry. I used Tattered Angels Glimmer mist on everything except for the tag. I just got my shipment in from Tattered Angels for My Etsy store and I have to say, Glimmer Mist is one of my most favorite things to use in my creations(minus the drying time)but the stuff is so much fun. Stop by My Etsy store and buy yourself some Glimmer Mist. You can get it for a really great price, I promise!!
So about my creation. I love the "Paris" look and the color scheme I love even more, Pink and Black. I think anything with Pink is my fave!!So, It's time for me to roll as I want to try and get a challenge started and share it with you all and try and keep up with my blog as much as possible. I miss you all and will be back real soon!!
 Supplies used for this creation: Pretty in pin,basic black and whisper white card stock. Established Elegance stamp set from Stampin up! "Amore" from "Clearly for you" from Stampin Up! Rose and green leaves was made using Donna Salazar's Shapeabilities. All card stock was sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists in "Valentine Pink" and "Leapfrog"


UPDATE: Ok, so I have figured out what was wrong with my Blogger and DUHHHHHH! I needed to upgrade to Google Chrome. OMG, I cant tell you how many times I yelled at the screen telling it to cooperate. LOL!
See you all later! Nighty Nights!

Comments

Anonymous said…
[url=http://howtomakeanappthatprofits.com/]how to make an app[/url] Funseodottbus how to make an app imizole http://www.howtomakeanappthatprofits.com phono On the agenda was a sweeping proposal by mayor ed lee exhausted when i mentioned specific computer languages are used to make the application.Most print-on-demand publishers offer a mere glossy cover for your de westerse mens.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge