A swap and Swap-Bot

Hello all, Well here I am with a project  that I have been working on. This specific Tag is a swap that I am in on Splitcoaststampers. It is a "Love" theme. I really like the way they turned out. Most of the embellishments used on these tags is Tim Holtz. I love love love his products. I am also lovin the shabby chic,Vintage look as well.  I completed 7 of these tags and in return, I will get 6 different tags back. the only thing is these are not due until Jan 25th. LOL! I was on a creative roll so I took advantage of that!! 
The really really cool part of these is the ribbon. I actually tea dyed fabric and then stamped on it with Tuxedo black ink as you can see in the bottom right picture. 
Now, I want to bring up another great site for swaps. Swap-Bot. I would love to see some of my friends come and join my group over there. I have a ton of swap Ideas that I am sure you will all love. My main idea right now is that of an altered cigar box filled with (I haven't decided on an amount yet) stamping/scrapping goodies. that sounds like fun right? Or maybe Themed ATC's?   Maybe even hand made flowers? The one good thing about swap-bot is that most of the time, You only have 1 partner. The only time you have more than one partner is when the person who is hosting the swap creates a swap with multiple partners. I just love this site so much, I want all of my creative friends to join, There are swaps for every interest under the sun.Come on over and check it out and maybe even join. I would love to see some of my followers joining in on some swaps. These are somemore of the ideas I have for some swaps,, Themed ATC's ,Altered tag swaps, Altered Altoid tins, Themed match box with little goodies. I have so many ideas of swaps that I want to do plus, if you are interested in becoming an officer in my group, you will have special privileges and even host your own swaps as well. If you have any ?'s regarding becoming an officer, please email me, I would love to hear  from you!! If you join Swap-Bot, Don't forget to search  for my group "Altering papercrafts extravaganza" 
I hope to see you over at Swap-Bot, We will have so much fun!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy