A little of this & A little of that but all fun

Hello Friends, As you can tell, I have been gone for quiet a while. Well, I really don't have an excuse except that I have been so engrossed in Swap-Bot  that I have totally neglected my Blog. I started a group on Swap-Bot and have been trying to think of swaps that I can hold in the group. Please, Come on over and check it out. Once you get started, You just cant do 1 swap. At the end of this post, I will share some of the awesome swaps I have been in!
I have also been trying to get ready for the up coming Holidays. I have also really slacked on my Christmas cards. That's is going to change this weekend. I have a Cookie exchange to go to on Saturday but for the rest of the weekend I will be creating. Instead of mass producing the same card, I make about 7 or 8 different ones. I just have to be difficult. LOL!
So, Onto the creations that I wanted to share with you all, I really hope you all like them and don't forget to share your opinions. I love to hear what you all have to say! So for now, I will see you all real soon!
  
This is my creation for the Shabby chic & Pink Altered Altoids tin

Shabby Chic,Froofy,Pink Tag swap


I actually made this for one of my swaps but didn't like how it turned out so I replaced it with the Pink one above!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge