A welcome baby card

Hello everyone. Here is a quick post for tonight as it is already midnight and I am pooped. I just wanted to share this creation that I made for my Sister in law's sister. She just had a baby girl and I wanted to make sure that they knew we were thinkin bout them. I found this creation on Splitcoast Stampers that was created by Holly McMillen.

I couldn't wait to create this card. I immediately fell in love with it!

I think it turned out adorable! I hope they enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!

These are the supplies I used:

Pink Pirouette,White & So Saffron Card stock, Swiss Dots & D'vine swirl Embossing folders, Martha Stewart pink gingham ribbon and Martha Stewart adhesive ribbon. 1 1/4' circle punch Stampin Up! Modern Label Punch and for the ovals, I used my Creative Memories cutting things.(what are they called again. You know, the blue plastic oval thingies, LOL) The stamped sentiment is from Stampin Up's "Short & Sweet"


Well, It's time for me to hit the hay so I will see you all real soon as I am going to be doing some challenges this week. Have a wonderful night!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge