Candy out in Blogger world


Here is a great one locally, If you live in the San Francisco bay area then you are going to want to go and check out this awesome blog. I have recently become a huge fan of coupons and I don't go anywhere without them. I also wont even enter a store without my coupon binder. I have actually saved quiet a bit of money and it is so much fun too. Go on over to The Frugal Find and check out what she has going on! It is a great Family Photo session from . I am a lover of scrap booking and also getting married in June so this would be a wonderful thing for me to win! It is from Hold 'Em Photography. You can chech out there website HERE.



Kim's candy
-Crafty Makes Open until Dec. 31

Karen's Candy- Crafty Goings on Open until Jan 1

Katie's Candy- Created by Katie Cotton open until Jan 1

Amy's candy-A thousand sheets of paper: Open until Jan 2

I will be adding more as I come a across them!!

Comments

Wendy said…
Happy New Year, Dannie!

{Hugs}
Wendy
SBS26
Pat said…
Dannie!! Congrats, I am so happy for you, getting married in June. We have got to keep in touch!! Good luck in the future, Pat

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge